World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone used the Lincolnshire peeler company? dont know really what to make of it,would appreciate any comments.

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
In my honest opinion the peeler that i purchased from there were a total waste of money.
Not a touch, i think any self respecting fish swam as far away from my bait as possible.

I fished it along side another rod with frozen peeler and the frozen caught plenty.
The area fished might affect the results but i would never buy it again.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
anyone used the Lincolnshire peeler company? dont know really what to make of it,would appreciate any comments.
Dont go near it pete, even the most cannibalistic of crabs wont go near it :uhuh::uhuh::uhuh:

G

·
Pete.. .do a search for it on here.... you'll find 99% if not more think it's sh1te and not worth spending any money on.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I'm surprised the guy is still selling the stuff. Yet to hear on ANYONE actually catching ANYTHING on the stuff !!
I would have though his feedback would be in minus figures !!
The only person catching on it is the guy selling it he's caught loads of us as for his feedback people leave it then go fishing with his crab[p]
think about it you have a large quantity of fresh peelers would you grind them up and wrap them in clingfilm or sell them whole and fresh!
i know what i would do dai

·
Registered
453 Posts
The only person catching on it is the guy selling it he's caught loads of us as for his feedback people leave it then go fishing with his crab[p]
think about it you have a large quantity of fresh peelers would you grind them up and wrap them in clingfilm or sell them whole and fresh!
i know what i would do dai
the reason why his feedback is so good is that people are praising him for his fast delivery and not trying before leaving feedback then he would be banned off ebay

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
I'm tempted to buy some just to see how bad it is.

Also am i right that ebay have now changed the approval system so that buyers can no longer receive negative feedback from sellers? Might make more people willing to vent.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

Also am i right that ebay have now changed the approval system so that buyers can no longer receive negative feedback from sellers? Might make more people willing to vent.
mate if its that gunky paste that comes in a tub that you put
in little nets for the hook! please buddy save your money!!!!

·
Mullet Meister???
6,756 Posts
Still got some in my freezer what i brought last winter, used it once for a couple of casts, noticed it didnt stay on the hook that long, mind you didnt have any elastic then.

I might give it a go again on a 3rd rod just to see if i can catch anything on it, even a crab would be a bonus.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts

Yes, you are right. Sellers can no longer give bad feedback.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Still got some in my freezer what i brought last winter, used it once for a couple of casts, noticed it didnt stay on the hook that long, mind you didnt have any elastic then.

I might give it a go again on a 3rd rod just to see if i can catch anything on it, even a crab would be a bonus.
If you do catch a crab on it, be sure to let the whole world know. It'll be the first thing ever caught on it. Apart from Anglers.

·
Mullet Meister???
6,756 Posts
If you do catch a crab on it, be sure to let the whole world know. It'll be the first thing ever caught on it. Apart from Anglers.
Right, i will make that my mission, to catch something on what ive got left of it, if i fail then i fail, i wont buy anymore :D So keep a look out in the future, if you see a post entitled "I caught something on linconshire peeler" you know its from me ;)

·
Registered
667 Posts
I wish you the very best of luck. Does this include Weed, Rocks, other crabs etc. There is possibly only ONE thing you won't catch.......................................FISH!!!!!

·
Mullet Meister???
6,756 Posts
No, its got to be a live living sea, hmm, fish or crab. And no cocktails allowed, i will be no tipping it with squid or lug etc, pure on its own. Have faith, its a top bait, thats what the ebay seller said. :D

·
Registered
667 Posts
No, its got to be a live living sea, hmm, fish or crab. And no cocktails allowed, i will be no tipping it with squid or lug etc, pure on its own. Have faith, its a top bait, thats what the ebay seller said. :D
Ah well, if that's what the man said, then it must be good right enough:1a:
How many sessions. If you catch a fish with this stuff on your first attempt, I'll make a donation to RNLI(through cascars) and if you blank, you do the same?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts