World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wet a line at 6 marshes for a couple of hours to high yesterday,I managed 2 flounders,Col had a whiting,pretty strong south easterly and a good surf running......... at least no blank !

Today I hit "the point" with my dad,started 2 hours into the flood,a fair whack of weed for the 1st couple of hours,a few fishing either side and tbh for the amount of rods out,not too many fish caught :(
Fished to just after high,I managed 2 whiting and a dab,all coming within an hour of high.....Col joined us about an hour or so to high,he had a couple of whiting,my dad blanked :(

A pleasant but somewhat blustery day,plenty of sunshine........... shame about the lack of fish, think it will fish better during darkness for the next week or so, we`ll see !

regards Darren

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello bud,
Well at least all the blanking has stopped. Reading your recent posts your catching a few fish here and there now, i tell you, you and Frazer must know them fishing grounds like the back of your hands! I'm going to give chapel a go myself sunday or monday so will hook up with you if your around.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
well done on the report darren, glad to here you caght. the weed can be a pain at times but its the taking part that counts especialy with your dad !!
im sure it wont be to long for the frenzy to start again up your end and start reeping the rewards again.
well done again
kev.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts