World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up yesterday morning at my son's in Mablethorpe and put mm nose out the door. The air was "bracing" and blowing quite a bit still from the east, to say the least! Anyway after brakfast and a bit of DIY, grandson "little Paul" took me to the North End where he pumped a fair few decent lugworm. We thought they would team up well on a pennel rig with his newly acquired and freshly frozen razor fish. At about 4.30pm (HT app7.30) we drove down the coast to Chapel Point and found it even more bracing than Mabo!! I had a chat with another fisherman, who had had nothing up to then. Apart from the cold wind we thought it did'nt look very fishy. We then drove back up to Huttoft. Quite a few people fishing there and we had a chat with some. No evidence of fish, however we did'nt speak to every one who was fishing!!!! We chickened out then and went back to Mabo to salt down the worms and have a cup of tea.
Best of luck to those that are fishing Moggs Eye tomorrow. According to the forecast the wind is increasing to 23mph and backing to the north!! However.....
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
hay paul,we fished huttoft on sat shudve really turned back wen we saw all the white water but you no how it is so we had to give it a go,so now have decided that anything with an eastily is a no go,this thurs looks good tho so will hopefully be giving it a go with some other chaps off this forum,will let u know how it goes...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I also fished lincs coast this weekend tried moggs eye gave up and went back to mablethorpe no look fished sat/sunday anyway back down thursday for a week hope I have better look then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts