World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Is there anyone in the north wales area who could direct me to lionel`s in buckley i`ve heard he supplies good bait.With living in the wrexham area it would be handy to know where about`s his shop is.any information gratefully accepted,
Cheer`s,Del.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Joe,not that familiar with the area but not totally lost,could you direct me to lionel`s if i come from the roundabout at dobshill and up past the tivoli?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
go past the tiv till you come to the next set of traffic light's turn right down liverpool road go about 200yards past the little theatre and school there is a left turn (it's right on the common) if you come to another set of light's youve gone too far.once turned left go about 600yards you will come to a child care nursery take the turning right just before it and there is a little lane to your left and you are there.(sign post right on left turn)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheer`s Joe,`i`ve good idea where you mean,if i turned right at the lights and went down to that next set of lights and turned left would it take me down past the trap pool and towards the industrial estate?if so i know where right where you mean.Thanks,Del

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
yes you can get to it past the trap also (turn left opposite the industrial estate and follow dirt road until it takes you in between the houses and it should be facing you).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts