World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been getting my boat ready to tow down west wales for the season and noticed there was a pool of water on the bow seats (Endeavour 500). Someone has nicked my GPS module from the sodding roof.
Some kids had been messing with the boats in our boat compound at the caravan site over the new year, my mate had 2 rods and reels nicked, but I thought they had only got in and left without anything.
I wonder how much aGPS module is for a lowrance 3500? I expect its more than the plotter itself.
I wish I had gone for the one with the built in antenna.

If anyone knows any one in west wales trying to shift one, pm me - I have a nice crowbar waiting for the little gits.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Just been getting my boat ready to tow down west wales for the season and noticed there was a pool of water on the bow seats (Endeavour 500). Someone has nicked my GPS module from the sodding roof.
Some kids had been messing with the boats in our boat compound at the caravan site over the new year, my mate had 2 rods and reels nicked, but I thought they had only got in and left without anything.
I wonder how much aGPS module is for a lowrance 3500? I expect its more than the plotter itself.

If anyone knows any one in west wales trying to shift one, pm me - I have a nice crowbar waiting for the little gits.
had some of this myself last autumn mate so I sypathise mate I was lucky enough to get all mine back as my two lads found out who it was I ended up with a better tackle box as they ditched the old one and 300mtrs of fireline as they stripped my reel, also they scrubbed my boat top to bottom t cut it and waxed it while knee deep in water in return I agreed not to go to the police or there parents not evryone is so lucky

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

Crowbars to good for them, Cut their thieving hands off, dirty little barstewards

·
Registered
100 Posts
sorry to read about your bad luck mate, theres a lot of bad bas---ds out there, being a boat owner myself i understand where your coming from,

G

·
I wonder how much a GPS module is for a lowrance 3500? I expect its more than the plotter itself.
quote]
JG Technologies £179.00:schmoll: .
If you have a GPS as well is it possible to connect to it via NMEA for the signal?
I hope you get the little gits. Take them for a ride on the boat to a nice little island somewhere and leave them there:clap3:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I heard a story to day about a chap who has had his 26 grand of boat nicked,on the trailer ,they toe it away ,,,wait for it ,,BURNT THE BOAT,,,,AND TOOK THE TRIALER

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
I wonder how much a GPS module is for a lowrance 3500? I expect its more than the plotter itself.
quote]
JG Technologies £179.00:schmoll: .
If you have a GPS as well is it possible to connect to it via NMEA for the signal?
I hope you get the little gits. Take them for a ride on the boat to a nice little island somewhere and leave them there:clap3:
If you do need any help please mail me, only to willing to go allong and help out after all it is all in a good cause == PAT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts