World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been offered a place on a boat out of Littlehampton on Wednesday, bottom fishing. I have been unable to get anymore info out of my mate as he just likes getting out there and fishing! Me, I like to know what we are targeting!

So, anyone know of what to fish for? It is a small tide so I assume we will be a fair way out. What bait would be best? Any mackeral on the feathers yet?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
If you end up ground fishing a lot of the Littlehampton boats fish on kingsmere reef .If your lucky you may get a few rays.:)

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I have been offered a place on a boat out of Littlehampton on Wednesday, bottom fishing. I have been unable to get anymore info out of my mate as he just likes getting out there and fishing! Me, I like to know what we are targeting!

So, anyone know of what to fish for? It is a small tide so I assume we will be a fair way out. What bait would be best? Any mackeral on the feathers yet?

Thanks,
There were a couple of Porpoise's about 150 yards out off Climping at weekend. They must have been after some fish - dont know what though.:unsure:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts