World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi was wondering if any 1 could tell me how the beach fishes at littlestone and wht baits r best to use,im staying in romney for a week and the beach is only down the road from me.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
hi was wondering if any 1 could tell me how the beach fishes at littlestone and wht baits r best to use,im staying in romney for a week and the beach is only down the road from me.
hi fella give littlestone a shout if you do a search on here you will find him mainly on the s.e.forum but he lives there and fishes it regular like im just down the road at greatstone but ive not fished that area yet i tend to do dungie more as im only 1.5 miles form the place lol

hope this helps

tight lines len

·
Registered
64 Posts
fishing has been up and down recntly along frrom pirate spring's to the water tower a few eel's lot's of schoolie's and load's of pin whiting day and night some of the schoolie's reaching 2 to 3 lb fish's better with a surf . as with every were at the mo lot's of weed .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys, had a quick look down there yesterday and seen some weed about hoping to fish it tuesday afternoon, so hope some of it will have gone by thn.

·
Registered
842 Posts
if your driving maybe worth going through to dungy??? if you pop into dolphin tackle he will pass you a handy little map of the different places and tell you watever u wana know.....thinking aobut trying down galloways myself soon for a sole and or bass

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont drive but hoping to go down dungie next week when my m8 is off, and prob fishing hythe a few times nxt week.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
dungie has had high weed levels lately if your going to hythe /princes parade area then fish the night tides if you can there is more showing then daytime is just giving the odd mackerel here and there its very sparodic at the moment on day time tides

tight lines len

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it will be the evening tides ill be fishing, used to sandgate a lot just over a year ago and tht always used to fish better on the evening tides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts