World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all.
Im having a trip to orford island 5th April and will need some fresh bait, does anyone know of anyone who can supply me with; fresh peeler and blacks in this location to hopefully pick up on the day ?
I know there is a angling shop saxmundham and have his number but cannot access his shop online for some reason.
I would be happy to meet local diggers/collectors to buy what I need, hoping for 50 live peeler and maybe 200 blacks.
many thanx in advance

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
hello all.
Im having a trip to orford island 5th April and will need some fresh bait, does anyone know of anyone who can supply me with; fresh peeler and blacks in this location to hopefully pick up on the day ?
I know there is a angling shop saxmundham and have his number but cannot access his shop online for some reason.
I would be happy to meet local diggers/collectors to buy what I need, hoping for 50 live peeler and maybe 200 blacks.
many thanx in advance
jim ive got a bait digger in blackpool who does blacks he sends them down to whatawhopper on here i cant recomend them enough or i normaly see him when he comes down i can let you know nearer to the date also i get my peelers of the trawlers

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers I an tyvm m8, its an all nighter on orford run by a lad from breakaway tackle should be gd fun , I missed out on going in december due to winds so hopefully this time.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why don't you ask the guys who is organising the trip? Breakaway always seem decent or look up James from angling mad always top class bait

1 - 4 of 4 Posts