World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
update live fish reporting starts on this thread on page 3 So here we go again another live fish evening for you to enjoy packed with up to the minute reports from and (dare we say it?!! )3 yes 3 counties this time and taking place on Friday 4th may (remembered this time judge)

We will be bringing you reports from East/West Sussex venues and in addition to this, reports from Dorset and Hants as well.

The tides are in the wee small hours of the morning so reporting will begin at 6pm and continue until 3am so that we can bring a balanced reports as the guys fish the rising water during the evening and hopefully bring us some fantastic catches to report. I Therefore predict that reporting will intensify from around 9pm right till the end.

As many of you may well remember from previous live fish reports we have yet to bring reports to you from what can only be described as comfortable angling conditions as all the others have featured angling in gale force winds and driving rain,surely this time the fish gods will look kindly upon us:blink:

Also this live fishing thon is in aid of charity and once again we are proud to support TCT contributions can once again be made by calling the live fish donation line just listen to the short message and replace the handset. This call will cost you 75p of which 53p goes to charity and the rest to the phone company we take nothing from this, not even the several hundred £s to set the phone line up are recouped it was all donated by the organizers so please understand this is not one of those TV phone in bodge ups its just a genuine charity appeal.
To help boost the final total we are also asking that if possible, the anglers try to get individual sponsorship for the evening (and many have already done so:notworthy )even if it is only for a couple of quid but we stress that this is not compulsory in any way because at the end of the day this idea was set up to be informative and entertaining for the guys who go sea fishing around our coastline and in our opinion get short changed in media department so it is fantastic to be able to bring you these reports via WSF forums WE THANK YOU WSF.
If there are any more guys who have not pm BLOATEDCOD yet who would like to take part in the evenings fishing please feel free to do so soon, if we can cover a few more venues that would be great. But i can assure you that we have more venues than the last live fish already

Rules the same as before ...fish where you like at any time you like during the evening and allow us to call you regularly to get a report which is relayed straight onto the forum, no pressure! (apart from calls that is) and if you like send me in any photos by text i can put up with your report, just a normal evenings fishing apart from being part of the growing brotherly fishing thing we have going on this website and maybe raise a few pennies help some unfortunate youngsters who are battling cancer somewhere in the country. we cant change the world... but we are a part of it..

Due to the high number of anglers taking part all anglers will be put on a rota system for calling and we estimate at this time you will receive a call approx every 30mins during the peak time of the evening and a report should appear every 4mins providing the computer does not crash like last time or we spend longer than average on natures calls (promise to stay on shorts not pints)
Other than this its not to complicated and there are no more rules other than the usual we will not divulge any names or precise locations without your consent (we will ask)

many thanks to all the guys already signed up and raising money thanks to WSF for their great website and use of it and a big thank you to PENN who have supported us at the SAS since we got our act together.

that all important phone number for donations is

callers must be over 18 and get bill payers permission before calling calls cost 75p network charges may vary
line is open now and closes on 7/05/07

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Get that phone ringing guys! ..... lets keep Mike awake night and day :clap2:

.... we may be able to poach his fish if we can keep him tired enough :sneaky2:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Get that phone ringing guys! ..... lets keep Mike awake night and day :clap2:

.... we may be able to poach his fish if we can keep him tired enough :sneaky2:
Mike, If you need another computer to help with the load then I will be available if needed.

Rgds

G

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike, If you need another computer to help with the load then I will be available if needed.

Rgds

G
hi G

really nice of you to offer your services will make final decision on basis of number of calls to make........... and my word its growing

the guys in dorset are really going for it i think this could turn out a bit special from the fishing point of view

mike

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Henry (Edgey) and myself will be taking part and fishing somewhere in Hampshire.......I posted a thread earlier in the month asking if anyone would like to join us; that offer still applies ladies and gents, so let me know if you are interested. I have to speak with Henry later this evening anyway, so we will choose a venue and let you know where we will be on the night. After not being able to take part in the first three due to work :yucky: and childcare issues.....I couldn't be looking forward to this one more. :clap2:

Regards.

Andy. :)

G

·
Henry (Edgey) and myself will be taking part and fishing somewhere in Hampshire.......I posted a thread earlier in the month asking if anyone would like to join us; that offer still applies ladies and gents, so let me know if you are interested. I have to speak with Henry later this evening anyway, so we will choose a venue and let you know where we will be on the night. After not being able to take part in the first three due to work :yucky: and childcare issues.....I couldn't be looking forward to this one more. :clap2:

Regards.

Why not Join Ian and Co at Southbourne (its practically in Hampshire) - the fishing looks most promising! As long as Edgey wears his Ann Summers Double Dido hat!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
looks like me and smutthunter ar up for it!
havnt decided on venue yet, thinking climping at the mo but
see how it gose!

·
South Coast Forum Moderator
1,603 Posts
Why not Join Ian and Co at Southbourne (its practically in Hampshire) - the fishing looks most promising! As long as Edgey wears his Ann Summers Double Dido hat!
Would love to Andy.......but some of us have to fish in Hampshire to ensure that there are reports from all three counties (nearly Hampshire just won't do unfortunately!!). See you at the weekend mate, when we can really get stuck in to some fishing and mutual p*ss taking!! lol. :kissing:

For info of others........Henry and I have decided on South Parade pier as it should at least provide a reasonable amount of species for the event.....we are going to remain flexible, just in case a Hants venue suddenly starts to fish it's nuts off, but at the moment........SP pier it is!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would love to Andy.......but some of us have to fish in Hampshire to ensure that there are reports from all three counties (nearly Hampshire just won't do unfortunately!!). See you at the weekend mate, when we can really get stuck in to some fishing and mutual p*ss taking!! lol. :kissing:

For info of others........Henry and I have decided on South Parade pier as it should at least provide a reasonable amount of species for the event.....we are going to remain flexible, just in case a Hants venue suddenly starts to fish it's nuts off, but at the moment........SP pier it is!!

thanks andy and henry

really look forward to reports from the pier

i must join you at this venue one day as i have never fished this area before

mike

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike! I will pm you shortly as i may well get involved again mate! If its not too late?
door still open
always welcome
just let me know when you have decided

mike

G

·

Friday night in Southsea? You'd better keep a leash on Henry or he'll be off over the road to the nighclubs chasing nubile 18 year old lasses around - blimey I might fish there myself!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
any other guys wishing to take part please let me know asap as i will be contacting you all on weds with any final details (if needed)

looks like the venues being reported on is now in double figures across the three counties so should be an eventful evening lets hope the fishing is good too

·
Registered
602 Posts
Mike
Hope you use this thread for the event. I have friends in Canada looking in and cheering us on , I have sent them this post as the live one
Gray

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Friday night in Southsea? You'd better keep a leash on Henry or he'll be off over the road to the nighclubs chasing nubile 18 year old lasses around - blimey I might fish there myself!
Trouble is that they tend to be so nubile and given my age and condition I have great difficulty running them to ground. LOL. If I do succeed I shall donate £5.00 for each one, to replace what I won't be paying for blanking.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts