World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy live sandeel in cornwall at the moment? Have'nt found anywhere with any in. Or even better a good spot for raking them up? The shops in Plymouth have got loads so I've been getting them from there, bit of a mission if I'm not going down there anyway though.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
We have raked quite a few on the North Coast of West Penwith the last few weeks. Praa Sands, which may be a bit closer for you, was crawling with them last time I went but did not have my Lance Hook on me!!. I don't know anywhere that sells them off hand but I think there may be a place in Halye, will find out and get back to you.

It may also be worth asking Ammo Baits in St Ives: 01736 797086 or [email protected]

·
Registered
633 Posts
Gow, if your anywhere near the St Austell area PM me. I can put you onto live eel and good frozen if required.

:) KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD :)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
thats a little bit of a pain , :eek: always had a laugh at the owners tales , all true mind you ! hope no one hurt, & will it reopen ?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Watch out for the Camborne locals. Easily spotted, wearing the traditional dress of wellies(in summer) and a padded check shirt. Often seen dribbling.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks Gelly Four - will watchout for them. They sound very similar to Saltash lot seen on Tamar who where padded wellies (also in summer) and thick fur rimmed hooded rain coats. They also communicate by text messages despite standing next to each other - :eek: So have your phone ready to find out whats not being caught by them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts