World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, tried yesterday with vingler and net but failed in a large way.
So would anyone out there know of any for sale in Cornwall.
Cheers.

Registered
yeh im not to good with that net paul :crazy: at least we got frozen which proved to be deadly down secret mark 2170 :shutup:

Registered
You have a PM.....cheers Steve.

Registered
I was visiting my parents last week and took the kids to paignton sands. I began to dig into the sand, about 8 inches down the water flooded in and so did the sandeels. Collected a bucket full for fishing. If anyone is in this area it is well worth a try.

Registered
4 adout 40拢 my frend will tack u sandeeling it will tack 3 off u 2 pall neet but it is all yors at the end well werth it nuder 07583670468
If i have read this gibberish correctly your friend charges 拢40 to take someone sandeeling!!!!!!
Never heard such crap.....anyone who helps me pull my net can have all the eels they want.....providing we have a decent shoot!
Cheers Steve.

Registered
i had trouble reading that lol does seem a bit steep at 40 quid when you can buy enough for a session at only a fiver.....:eek:hmy:

Registered
your right meatsack me and beeblechucker usually get them from county angler they never had any the other day but what we had a couple dozen a couple weeks ago and they were very high quality

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.