World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any live sandeels to be had yet down this way? I know it's very early for them, but with the warm weather we've been having and the mild winter I wondered if they'd started showing up..? :g:

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Yes they definitely had some last week i was told they have been around for 3 weeks now though the bass don't seem to realise this yet:schmoll:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet!! Teignmouth was the spot I am really interested in as it's relatively close by. Let's hope the bass start to switch on soon as well...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
the eels for sale in plymouth all come from tiegnmouth.

nice one on the eel rich, had a bass at trebarwith last night on lug. bit of a slow nights fishing.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Just beware kingfish they might have them now they might not in a weeks time it only takes a turn in the weather. I have also heard the business may be changing hands soon so it may affect the availability.:unsure:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
loads of eel down this way:) as for the comments about the bass not knowing about it:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i think you need to get out more!!!LMFAO:uhuh:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers the-fox, I've got the facilities to keep them, so I might get down there asap and buy some whilst the weather is still good. Hope that the business changing hands doesn't mess things up if it does happen...:schmoll:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Are there any live sandeels to be had yet down this way? I know it's very early for them, but with the warm weather we've been having and the mild winter I wondered if they'd started showing up..? :g:
seaview in plymouth has them this weekend,he has moved to faraday mill now hes also changed his phone number although you can get it if you ring the old one,clive should have them today onwards.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
loads of eel down this way:) as for the comments about the bass not knowing about it:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i think you need to get out more!!!LMFAO:uhuh:
Its different down there dino, last year the bass didn't start showing to eels here well into may. I heard 3 weeks ago there was a lot of eels but no bass and as far as i'm aware they still aren't showing yet or i would know about it capiche:g:

·
Registered
185 Posts
There are sandeels about but they are not in huge numbers yet. I went snorkelling last night and there were not many around and normally the spot I was at is teaming with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts