World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys can i fish anywhere on the night of the fishathon?

Just wondering, i know i said i will be with a few of you guys but may have to change location due to where i will be.

Will still be around the area kind of

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Guys can i fish anywhere on the night of the fishathon?

Just wondering, i know i said i will be with a few of you guys but may have to change location due to where i will be.

Will still be around the area kind of
anywhere you like kc (as long as there is some sea water present:fishing:)

will put up thread with all details tomorrow night and hope it will clear all questions up for you

look forward to you taking part and contributing to the evening

mike

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant wait

i have got a fair bit of sponsorship too so well please - my work double whatever i raise u see. Also my younger cousin is coming (he has been sponsored) and my father in law who is coming for a bit (not sponsored) he will be there to support us.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i cant wait

i have got a fair bit of sponsorship too so well please - my work double whatever i raise u see. Also my younger cousin is coming (he has been sponsored) and my father in law who is coming for a bit (not sponsored) he will be there to support us.
fantastic effort already kc:notworthy

look forward to chatting on the night and wish you a great nights fishing and hope all your companions enjoy themselves too.

i will be sending you a pm soon

mike

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Morning all, I've got £20 in sponsorship so far but plan on trippling that at least. So lets have our own challenge. Let see who can raise the most dosh. First prize is huge kudos and a free smug grin basted with an enourmous sence of wellbeing.

So who can get more than £60???????

SDC

·
Registered
38 Posts
Almost hate to mention it but at the present time am down to collect £162 and am still thrusting the forms under peoples noses soon as you mention what we are supporting people have filled in the form b4 I have finished explaining.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Almost hate to mention it but at the present time am down to collect £162 and am still thrusting the forms under peoples noses soon as you mention what we are supporting people have filled in the form b4 I have finished explaining.

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
that is absolutely fantastic sabbath
a pint is yours at the next SAS meeting

THANKYOU :yahoo:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
christ knows how much we will collect to be Honest but the venue we chose has been changed.
This is due to wind conditions and possible cruise Missile attack.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Nice one Mr...Are you sure that you are not Dick Turpin fella?, if I see a horse parked up at the venue I know you will be there RAISING MONEY FOR THE TEENAGE CANCER TRUST.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Well we are almost upon the thon and I have managed to reel in xx quid and seeing other S.A.S members sponsors I reckon we will gather a nice amount of funds for the TCT " Teenage Cancer Trust". So...let's fish and get the cash in everyone.

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Well we are almost upon the thon and I have managed to reel in xx quid and seeing other S.A.S members sponsors I reckon we will gather a nice amount of funds for the TCT " Teenage Cancer Trust". So...let's fish and get the cash in everyone.

Cheers
Tony
gogo goodfellas

catch the fish
stash the cash
and don't forget yer bangers and mash

thanks Mr t you have been a diamond with all your contributions

it has been fun reading all your bits just hope some of the guys we are trying to help have been following all the antics

hopefully some of them will be coming to visit us soon

just hook a big one on Friday for me

mike

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I liked all the blah blah blah Mike:clap3: ...however what is a hook?:unsure: .

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I liked all the blah blah blah Mike:clap3: ...however what is a hook?:unsure: .

Cheers
Tony
a hook is a bent pin which is tied to some monofillyment for boys and gals to horse around with on the end of a long stick, this is usually performed at any time of night and day and the sole purpose is to plaice this in some wet Briny environment and HOOK up your bent pin with anything swimming by in the afore mentioned environment for further details don't ask me as i haven't a clue or ever HOOKed up i think this is called a blank............now theres another story

yours faithfully

frank blankerman

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HAHA I have raised £79 and my employer doubles all money raised by staff for chairty up to £100 so will have £158 in total

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
HAHA I have raised £79 and my employer doubles all money raised by staff for chairty up to £100 so will have £158 in total
nice work kc

the total is improving by the day

yours and everyones support is totally incredible

:notworthy :notworthy :clap3: :clap3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts