World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it going on the North Shore, Orme or Pier folks anyone fished any of them recently the tides are against me on Satuday so i wont have time to go to Dinas or Ty Croes. I know its a shame but Llanduddno is a lovley place so i dont really mind I will be there at about 5pm any info on the 3 places I have mentioned and which of the 3 would be best to fish?:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
How is it going on the North Shore, Orme or Pier folks anyone fished any of them recently the tides are against me on Satuday so i wont have time to go to Dinas or Ty Croes. I know its a shame but Llanduddno is a lovley place so i dont really mind I will be there at about 5pm any info on the 3 places I have mentioned and which of the 3 would be best to fish?:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
hi rag it bit miss at the mo ,dabs,whiting,doggies ,odd ray.shaggy:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
hiya rag will be there with u m8, as usual. ash is coming to,definately got the bug after his trip to the menai. north shore rarely lets u down providing u can stand up in the wind!! probably is better venues to fish but as you say time and waits for no man so north shore it has to be.am i going on a bit? probably had a glass to many. anyway cant stomach watching england anymore, off to tie a few rigs ready for saturday, catch u later.:notworthy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers shaggy,if there is the odd fish around ill be more than happy mate.
RAGCASTER

glad Ash is coming dude, [as long as he dont start catching them all]
RAGCASTER

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
cheers shaggy,if there is the odd fish around ill be more than happy mate.
RAGCASTER

glad Ash is coming dude, [as long as he dont start catching them all]
RAGCASTER
Ragcaster,
Spot on mate. just get and and enjoy................fish a bonus.
Also a bonus.....fresh air....... a pint and a bit of grub............Good day out.
Life is for Living.................Yeeeaaahhh:)
Coastman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts