World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well of fishing again was the response from the wife and again fair play she was right.
So Wil2195 and i set of for Llangeneth stopping on the way at country stores for maddies and on the beach for 12.30 still two hours of a dropping tide in front of us. Out went the two hook flapper rigs armed with worms and i think it was only wills second cast when he brought in a 1lb12oz flounder great start to the sesh (for will) then on my next cast this little fella and a new species for me a golden gray about 1lb8oz

After this we had two hours of nothing but a few missed bites and a few small bass. we were just about to call it a day when i had another golden gray followed by a flounder of about a pound and another new species this year taking my tally up to 46.

Just before we left it was a fish a chuck with flounder and fish finger bass but we were bl**dy starving so Mcdonalds and home

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
Well of fishing again was the response from the wife and again fair play she was right.
So Wil2195 and i set of for Llangeneth stopping on the way at country stores for maddies and on the beach for 12.30 still two hours of a dropping tide in front of us. Out went the two hook flapper rigs armed with worms and i think it was only wills second cast when he brought in a 1lb12oz flounder great start to the sesh (for will) then on my next cast this little fella and a new species for me a golden gray about 1lb8oz

After this we had two hours of nothing but a few missed bites and a few small bass. we were just about to call it a day when i had another golden gray followed by a flounder of about a pound and another new species this year taking my tally up to 46.

Just before we left it was a fish a chuck with flounder and fish finger bass but we were bl**dy starving so Mcdonalds and home
nice one col mate great to see you had your first GG :1a:great report and pics:clap3::clap3::clap3:

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, them bad old winter days are just a memory now.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice one col, 50 here we come.
paul
yeh thats were you come in paul hope you have room for a small one later in the year on the blonde rays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts