World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of fishing the above tonight for the first time, is it any good with these big tides and wind? I know weed can be a bit of a problem on big tides, bin busting to fish it for a long time , baits will be crab lug rag

Cheers in advance

Jason

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
the
tip i can give you is sometimes if theres weed on gennith by walking towards the holms you can sometimes get away from it, start near the stream in the dark with lug,but lots of rain in the forcast tonight so if your not getting anything MOVE,dont be lazy to move.crab up near the holmes high and down 2hrs.
tight lines jeff roamer.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Jeff I'll be heading there for low tide , just checked the beach out on google maps and it looks to be a nice big gulley at the bottom of that stream u said about, hopefully hook into something tidy for a change

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
The winds dropping away around tea time.
Also the rain. so should be a nice swell after this wind down here ATM must be gusting 30knots.with light drizzle. Be interesting to know how you get on as I may be there next week myself
Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.