World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola everyone. me and the local lad are down gennith in the morning at 3am.
any tips on where bouts to fish?? we do have a spot although we didnt have much luck there last time..
Understandable that some spots people dont want to give away but any help will be appreciated.
couldnt get maddies so we're fishing crab, razors and lug.
again any tips very welcome.
:happy::victory:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
sounds like you'll be after bass and flounder, then. pray for cloud; better in the daytime then, i think.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
y cloud?? is it better fishing in those conditions?? thought the sunrise would be better?? maybe im wrong..

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
I have had a few GG on lug, if there shoaling they will take lug

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
clams? cockles??
bl00dy noras. serious??
never wouldve thought.
yeah nice one for the tips. any more??

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
y cloud?? is it better fishing in those conditions?? thought the sunrise would be better?? maybe im wrong..
a time of day best to worst for you - dawn/dusk (best apparently). then night. then daytime cloudy. then daytime sunny.

then take into account air pressure (and changes to it), wind direction (and strength), swell, surf, size of tide plus countless other variables (moon phase? etc). suss all this out and you will catch fish everytime you go (provided you know which bait to use and what size hooks/rigs and how far to cast).

or do like i do; go and hope for the best lol! :crazy:
good luck, mate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha thanks watersblue.
alot to take in for an amateur but i'll get there some day lol.
yeah ur right. i'll just cast and hope for the best,
still looking for good spots tho.. anyone wanna let me know or are they all secrets???? lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts