World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know how llangenith is fishing me and the barrel reef are going down there on saturday and weres best to dig maddies from

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
valley_boyo said:
does anybody know how llangenith is fishing me and the barrel reef are going down there on saturday and weres best to dig maddies from

hi. few bass and flounder.best ring country stores church st for best report,buy maddies there for flounder.cheers :)

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Brand said:
hi. few bass and flounder.best ring country stores church st for best report,buy maddies there for flounder.cheers :)

sorry forgot c stores in gowerton :eek:

·
Registered
325 Posts
i fished there sunday afternoon in the surf and i caught 3 flounders using maddies and razor fish strips, i fished near the middle of the bay .no sign of any golden greys or bass for me but it was very sunny i would have preferred to fish early morning or late evening but i had the family with me.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
It would be easier to dig your own Maddies m8 they are £17 a lb at Country Stores :(

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
dog hop said:
i fished there sunday afternoon in the surf and i caught 3 flounders using maddies and razor fish strips, i fished near the middle of the bay .no sign of any golden greys or bass for me but it was very sunny i would have preferred to fish early morning or late evening but i had the family with me.

Was it ok with your family? cos my mrs wouldn't mind going and taking the kids to play on the beach while I'm fishing

·
Registered
325 Posts
the forecast is good for the weekend so the family should enjoy themselves but to be on the safe side i'd invest in one of those wind cheater things that stop the sand blowing all over their sandwiches and in their eyes,it was a bit blustery , its a lot easier on the ears on the way home if youve got one if you know what i mean!

·
Registered
78 Posts
hello valley boyo if you come off m4 at penllagaer services take 2nd exit next round about turn right next round about straight through next round about ( this is the round about youcan turn left for north gower road for llangenith) go straight on you come to loughor bridge park here on the swansea side go to left of bridge under small tunnel of the railway line contiue around to left past pylon this area does get a lot of digging in an hour you should get enough bate ive had no trouble my self but keep an eye on the car also when you get to llangenith at the roundabout by the pub where you turn left for hill end you can go straght on to another caravan park that takes you to the burry holme end of beach also acsses to blue pool corner and broughton beach there is also play area for the kids

·
Registered
464 Posts
The larger worms have become pretty few and far between everywhere down on the estuarys due to the clean up of the river lougher so best of luck with the diggin as for the prices of maddies all i can say is robbing *"!"££"%&&*:mad:?>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts