World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me,ian h and rob went to go to llangennith beach today,but was told it was very crowded so we headed for rhosilli to fish the beach there.the walk down the steps was ok and we set up at about 3pm.surf was just right,weather was lovely,nice fresh rag and lug,i thought lets ave it.......and proceeded to catch nothing all day:schmoll: ,not even a bite:nono: .got fed up by about 6 coz it was too hot so we packed up and came home.nice day and some lovely tanned bikini wearers on the beach.....maybe next time then:g:

Tight lines

p.s.....ell of a walk back up them steps tho!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
me,ian h and rob went to go to llangennith beach today,but was told it was very crowded so we headed for rhosilli to fish the beach there.the walk down the steps was ok and we set up at about 3pm.surf was just right,weather was lovely,nice fresh rag and lug,i thought lets ave it.......and proceeded to catch nothing all day:schmoll: ,not even a bite:nono: .got fed up by about 6 coz it was too hot so we packed up and came home.nice day and some lovely tanned bikini wearers on the beach.....maybe next time then:g:

Tight lines

p.s.....ell of a walk back up them steps tho!!!!!
i went to porthcawl in the end stopped at dragon baits got a pound of king rag big rag baits i only used 1 rod i had dogs and small whiting .on my own nice with a *** and rod.:) :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went to porthcawl in the end stopped at dragon baits got a pound of king rag big rag baits i only used 1 rod i had dogs and small whiting .on my own nice with a *** and rod.:) :)
nice 1 steve,you got more than us,we did'nt get a sniff:giveup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts