World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with CM10 Chris yesterday. Met Browny in Country Stores just after 9am - long time, no see! He was going there too, and met up again with him and Tim on the beach.
Anyway, I blanked yesterday; my first there this year so I can't complain too much. Only saw one major shoal of mullet; stacks of them everywhere for a few seconds. How I managed to miss them, well.... maybe because I'm crap lol! Oh, there's me showing off again....:whistling But this was the most enjoyable blank I've ever had - glorious sunshine, no wind, girlies in wetsuits! :bb:
Here's Chris's fish, lucky sod. :marinheir Chronological order, but fish taken on the ebb and flood.

Well done, CM10. I'm only taking you with me again because of your wife's stunning Welsh cakes. :spiteful:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice one chris,what happened m8 ,just because you cant see them ,did you cast out yesterday ?lol might give it a crack tommoro afternoon.

tight lines roamer
Yeah, but I felt like Chris's photographer, you see. Oh, and I unhooked his flounder. So it was no surprise, really. :help:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Thought that was you guys strange not seeing you on west pier lol all we seemed to have was bass lol

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought that was you guys strange not seeing you on west pier lol all we seemed to have was bass lol
Hi, Mart. I was wondering if it was you. Difficult to recognise without your full winter gear lol! Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, mate. :bangin:
Good to see you, anyway. Take care.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Hi, Mart. I was wondering if it was you. Difficult to recognise without your full winter gear lol! Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, mate. :bangin:
Good to see you, anyway. Take care.
Same here:crazy: loads of eye candy out that day mmm

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great report and pics :clap3: :clap3: very hard when the opposition not only catches but gets three species :laugh: :clap3:
Ken, you make me sound bitter. :whistling
Cheers, mate. He's a bit cheesed off with work at the mo, so I'm very pleased for him. He had a session near his home with our left-over maddies yesterday. Chris ended up with 4 species between him and his son - eel, bass, codling and flounder. :showoff:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Enjoyed the sesh immensly, it's a pity we couldn't fish the full length of the beach because there were hundreds of surfers, some better looking than others.
I've had quite a few sessions down the Gower this summer but it'll be the last for a few months because my car has come to the end of it's life.
It'll be on the pushy fishing local marks, hopefully catching a few Cod for a while.
Thanks to Steve for introducing me to marks down West.
Chris

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Enjoyed the sesh immensly, it's a pity we couldn't fish the full length of the beach because there were hundreds of surfers, some better looking than others.
I've had quite a few sessions down the Gower this summer but it'll be the last for a few months because my car has come to the end of it's life.
It'll be on the pushy fishing local marks, hopefully catching a few Cod for a while.
Thanks to Steve for introducing me to marks down West.
Chris
You've got to show me a few of your marks now, Chris. :g:
Hopefully catching cod......:blink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts