World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time down to Llangennith today - made it a family day out.......me Valley boyo(brother in law), the wife the kids and mam and dad.

Me and Vboyo left them to it and headed towards the bury holmes end to avoid the surfers.

Valley boyo had 2 flounder but I blanked :eek: . Saw a few other flounder and some schoolies caught but that was it. Good day went swimming with the kids when the fishing stopped. :D

lovely beach but when I go again I think it will be in the week around dusk, not the weekend. too busy!

why do surfers always seem to want to surf near the fishermen with all that beach they still went right in front of us!

·
Registered
331 Posts
barrel reef thats right i think you've got a dose of blankeritis :) well its only 1 way to find out dock beach or somewhere tonight to use up the bait which we have left

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree.

Next time thats what I'm going to do.

Thing is I understand they got a right to use the beach as well, but why move near to the anglers when the anglers have already tried to move out of the way. :(

Seems like some of them don't see any danger by the chance of being hit by a 4oz weight :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts