World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I'm fishing lanngennith Saturday what the best bait to use there or if you have any other advice please let me know thanks

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Thinking of heading down on Friday see how well my car does in her mot if she a good girl i be down there if she bad might stay home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I've been told about the surfers down there if the weather is nice defenutly due a sesion last three trips three blanks depressing lol
tight lines

·
Premium Member
37,311 Posts
lug for the bass maddies for the golden greys,maddies will also take scoolies and flounders,fish the flood.i may be there myself on saturday.
I know your game you naughty boy !! your going down there for them saucy nudes :laugh: The beach will be packed out :laugh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't think of that but now you mention it I defnutly be down there lmao I'm looking forward to it hope to see you there guys

·
Registered
157 Posts
I might head down there over the weekend too. Any have any idea what the weed has been like lately?
Couple of weeks ago i went to laugharne estury. Weed was aweful there mate!..everywhere...had to move on to pendine. Not sure what it has been like more recently but it isnt far from llangennith as the crow flies so might still be a problem.

·
Banned
613 Posts
get some reports up if you go down there lads, me and a few boys will be there all next weekend camping. havent seen any reports on it for a while, so i hope you have a good session.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts