World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished gennith yesterday for a few hours,first cast with maddies saw me landing a nice plump flounder of around 2lb,fished for a while then landed my first golden grey of the seshion,missed another two fish and dropped one near my feet before landing my second then last knockings landed another mullet before i callied it a day.best mullet went 2lb 4oz.

SUNDAY.
fished again today as i had a few maddies left over from yesterday decided on burry holms on the plug on the ebb and then on the beach after the mullet.
fished the holmes for around a hour trying a few different patterns but a cristal minnow with a flo pink under belly did the damage landing me a little spikey around 2lb.did have one more follow but that was that.
onto the beach looking for them mullet,no sign but did have one out at just over the pound mark,peeps do ask me do they fight ? or how do you know if you have a bite,lol a light spinning rod held in your hand and when you have a bite from a golden grey you will never ask that question again.
tight lines roamer jeff.

LLANGENNITH MEET 11TH SEPTEMBER.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Well done on the GGs been fishing well of late.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Well done, Jeff. I'll be there over low on Tuesday. Hope they are still around, especially with the growing tides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts