World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am spending some time at llangrannog over easter and wondered if anyone had any info on how it fishes this tme of year,tides look pretty small, does this matter there? are fish at distance or close in? any info gratefully received, cheers.:clap2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just watch the boys Merlot then when they start wrenching out the bass again like last years holiday just ask them how to do it!:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:
ragcaster
CASTING FOREVER:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
am spending some time at llangrannog over easter and wondered if anyone had any info on how it fishes this tme of year,tides look pretty small, does this matter there? are fish at distance or close in? any info gratefully received, cheers.:clap2:
Merlot,
Where is Llangrannog, sometimes get mixed with the pronouciation and spelling....opps.
Coastman:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Merlot,
Where is Llangrannog, sometimes get mixed with the pronouciation and spelling....opps.
Coastman:)
Llangrannog is in ceredigion approximately halfway between newquay and cardigan.do you think i would be best asking advice on the west wales forum?

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Llangrannog is in ceredigion approximately halfway between newquay and cardigan.do you think i would be best asking advice on the west wales forum?
Merlot,
Maybe, would proberly get more info from the local WSF people.
Posted because I am sure there is a same name place in North Wales...........but keep posting as sometimes its worth clarifying so that your trip is informative to us all................hope you catch mate.:)
Coastman

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Merlot,
Maybe, would proberly get more info from the local WSF people.
Posted because I am sure there is a same name place in North Wales...........but keep posting as sometimes its worth clarifying so that your trip is informative to us all................hope you catch mate.:)
Coastman
coastman,
will post question on local forum and of course i'll post info about trip.just thought i'd ask because it says on WSF venues that its a bit patchy this time of year. it also says that about criccieth but i had a great time there easter last year.
tight lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts