World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually post on North Wales forum and am looking for info on how Llangrannog fishes this time of year.Any info on how to fish it,methods,baits etc would be much appreciated...Cheers:clap2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im going up there next week. I'm planning on walking over to the headland on the right hand side of Llangrannog and might give it a go. I will do a recce first.
I have no idea how its fishes, so i wil just give it a go and see what happens.

Are you staying in Llangrannog or close by ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im going up there next week. I'm planning on walking over to the headland on the right hand side of Llangrannog and might give it a go. I will do a recce first.
I have no idea how its fishes, so i wil just give it a go and see what happens.

Are you staying in Llangrannog or close by ?
am staying in Llangrannog .planning on giving the beach a go to see whats about,was thinking of walking the dog over rocks either side of beach to spot any likely marks.does give a bit of info on WSF venues page.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Walk along the coast path to the right for about 20 mins or so to Ynys Lochtyn island. Its a b1tch of a walk and not accessible for about 2hrs around high (unless its a real small tide)but its my favourite summer venue. Not sure whats about this time of year though. Should be rays, dogs, wrasse, pollack and perhaps early bass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Walk along the coast path to the right for about 20 mins or so to Ynys Lochtyn island. Its a b1tch of a walk and not accessible for about 2hrs around high (unless its a real small tide)but its my favourite summer venue. Not sure whats about this time of year though. Should be rays, dogs, wrasse, pollack and perhaps early bass.

Yeah thats where I planned on going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts