World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed a couple of sessions whilst stopping there over easter.First session was on a rock ledge to the left of main beach on an early morning ebb.Just one clonker of a bite missed on frozen sandeel.Feeling a bit down at missing the bite when two dolphins swam across the bay in front of me, what a sight.2nd session was a long walk over the headland to the right of the beach.Fished this on an evening ebb.Spider crab city this turned out to be with just one small spikey to show for all that walking,yet more sightings of dolphins although a fair way out this time.Talking to some local rods i was informed that may/june sees some good Bass fishing.Seems i was a bit early,but it is a great place to fish from and will go back but later in the year next time.:)

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Managed a couple of sessions whilst stopping there over easter.First session was on a rock ledge to the left of main beach on an early morning ebb.Just one clonker of a bite missed on frozen sandeel.Feeling a bit down at missing the bite when two dolphins swam across the bay in front of me, what a sight.2nd session was a long walk over the headland to the right of the beach.Fished this on an evening ebb.Spider crab city this turned out to be with just one small spikey to show for all that walking,yet more sightings of dolphins although a fair way out this time.Talking to some local rods i was informed that may/june sees some good Bass fishing.Seems i was a bit early,but it is a great place to fish from and will go back but later in the year next time.:)
sounds like u had goodday out shame about fishing put too see dolphins in wild in great:) shaggy

·
Registered
389 Posts
a lovely place llangrannog merlot.been there a few times bud but never fished.itried further south west last year on a surf beach called newgale.had some crackin bass there,going back down in mid july.might stop off at llangrannog on the way down.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a lovely place llangrannog merlot.been there a few times bud but never fished.itried further south west last year on a surf beach called newgale.had some crackin bass there,going back down in mid july.might stop off at llangrannog on the way down.
if you do then consider the headland to the right the locals i spoke to rate it highly.it is a lovely coastline , dont get down often enough really.tight lines m8.

·
Registered
389 Posts
if you decide to go down to llangrannog for a break bud theres a little holiday park just abit higher up the coast called gilfachrheda.close to good rock marks.big bass there mate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts