World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Chaps

There is a 12.15am tide on 4th October @ 5.5 metres, and it just so happens that we are playing the Lobster Smack Saturday night, the 3rd, which means I can gig and fish after packing up

What are the best tactics for behind the pub for an evening tide in October, and what species are likely.

If anyone fancies a beer and a live band before having a dangle, come in and say hello, or throw some abuse at the noise we make if you like

(advert......what advert):punk:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hi Chaps

There is a 12.15am tide on 4th October @ 5.5 metres, and it just so happens that we are playing the Lobster Smack Saturday night, which means I can gig and fish after packing up

What are the best tactics for behind the pub for an evening tide in October, and what species are likely.

If anyone fancies a beer and a live band before having a dangle, come in and say hello, or throw some abuse at the noise we make if you like

(advert......what advert):punk:
that depends on the style of music.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that depends on the style of music.
Blues, Rock, Pop, Punk on speed and with attitude

myspace/twicerem

Also is it only the OJ or is the shore any good. Not been there to fish before so dont really know about the area and will only have the telescopic travel rod

·
Registered
248 Posts
i be up 4 that if its ok, neither fished from the shore (but got my sea legs)will give it a go thanks mark

·
Registered
311 Posts
i be up 4 that if its ok, neither fished from the shore
u aint missin much (from shore) ive never fished from a boat,apart from a macky trip in torbay way back in t' 80's ha
c u all at the lobster smack on the 4th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts