World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cannot decide which venue to go to this weekend. I know that the doggies and thornies will still be around. I got a feelin the east coast will be pants so the west is my best bet. Any ideas?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm heading for either Duich of Alsh tomorrow morning. I heard of a few good fish being taken from Alsh last weekend so i'm leaning towards the latter. Maybe give PortSoy a bash of a few hours on Sunday too but I think the West would be the place to head for.
Where do you fish at Duich Al?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
you have pm al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for not getting back to you Big-al and SBS... i got called into work both days so decided to go fluff chucking today. Ended up getting a nice 8lb 2oz rainbow trout for tea :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Might have a couple of casts from the longstay carpark tomo afternoon or tues morn. Never fished there before much doing at the moment?

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
the long stay carpark is not a mark i would fish during the day , it will produce some fish but will be mainly small and mostly dogfish with the odd small thornback, if you need any info an marks up that way , etive , linnhe or sunart etc , give me a pm and ill try and help.

al

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Might have a couple of casts from the longstay carpark tomo afternoon or tues morn. Never fished there before much doing at the moment?
i would go over the ardgour side some top pollack marks just drive round on the malliag road dont bother with the ferry five quid each way is a ripoff good luck with whatever you do:clap3:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts