World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a trip to Etive yesterday fo what I thought was a rising tide however i got it all wrong and the tide was dropping when I arrived.

First cast with still frozen squid and I pulled out a 6 pound thornback ray.
Fist catch of the year, first ray, biggest ever fish.
I was so hyper I forgot to get a photo - idiot.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
well done , pity about the pic , were you fishing at the priory ?

al

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
nice one mate there are some lovely fish in etive and its still early on it can only get better:blink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Took a trip to Etive yesterday fo what I thought was a rising tide however i got it all wrong and the tide was dropping when I arrived.

First cast with still frozen squid and I pulled out a 6 pound thornback ray.
Fist catch of the year, first ray, biggest ever fish.
I was so hyper I forgot to get a photo - idiot.
Superb result mate. Did you catch anything else? On a few occasions I have had a good fish first cast like that. Unfortunately, on those occasions that was the last fish of the session too. I get paranoid now if my first cast fishes well ....... lol :blink:

·
Registered
627 Posts
hi fatbhoy love the shirt im going to etive on my boat in the near future where did you fish etive any help is good cheers m8 cmon the hoops:notworthy

·
Registered
824 Posts
well done dude:clap3:. I hope i get a good one when am there next week:notworthy.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
that is a great night time mark, i have heard of some quite large fish coming from that area.

al

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
i had some crackers from the school nice clean ground to once again nice one on the fish :notworthy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts