World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I will be up at Loch Etive in June, cannot wait, I have hired one of Doug Bannatynes boats for a half day on June 21st..... cant remember if its am or pm, but anyway,if anybody is up there and availble and wants to tag along just send me a PM and we will fix something up, I will be shore fishing as well ,either in the Loch or elsewhere, so if anybody has any tips or advice or would fancy a meet for a few hours it would be most welcome.

Dave.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I would recommend you alter your hire to a full day, the loch is vast and you'll spend lots of your morning puttering around if you don't hit fish straight away. The best spots are generally way up loch.

·
Registered
15,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would recommend you alter your hire to a full day, the loch is vast and you'll spend lots of your morning puttering around if you don't hit fish straight away. The best spots are generally way up loch.

Thanks for the tip, funnily enough I do have another full day booked already, but that day I will have the wifey with me, the half day was more or less just for fun, and maybe pick up a few Mackies or Pollack.

The full day I will be checking out the areas further up the loch, the last time I was there I had two full days .I fished mostly opposite the Church, and up by the Fish pens. I do want to have a look further up this time.

Dave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.