World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
wish i knew that was on, hope its repeated soon........

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
agee with that adeys:yucky:

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
it just wasnt meant to be ryan:blink:

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
did ya see the one after where he caught the gourami wish mine was that big but there again bit big for a 4ft tank

·
Banned
400 Posts
thats another guy I cant watch, he rips my knitting.

why does he always laugh? its like he's enjoying torturing the fish and watching them panic.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
ok his laugh might be a little bit annoying but hes human just like the rest of us ,lately there has been alot of having ago at people on here eg hg threads and i find it a bit pathetic .

at the end of the day its the fishing we watch the shows for not because of there personalities :uhuh:

mark

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
ok his laugh might be a little bit annoying but hes human just like the rest of us ,lately there has been alot of having ago at people on here eg hg threads and i find it a bit pathetic .

at the end of the day its the fishing we watch the shows for not because of there personalities :uhuh:

mark
i agree yes his laugh turns milk sour but he's been arround knows his stuff i would share my rod rest with him never a dull moment with him for sure.that said mind down his home patch where he started out selling bait the locals cant stand him cos they think he's gone to big for himself.i like him anyway and henry gilby who i've met and he can be annoying but face to face he's an ok guy one of us like john wilson they love to fish ...:) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts