World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 is now up and running and I always find it interesting to see what can be caught on our weekly kayak fishing adventure . I thought Loch Etive would be the place , deep and shallow , sheltered and wild . The troops were geared up for this one and excited and so we went .
Early morning and with just enough light to actually see , the setting up was now taking place . Kayaks , fishing gears , baits , food , and all safety equipment you could think off , everything was shaping up gradually . Six kayakers now ready and some mild weather ahead to enjoy .
We paddle into the great wilderness , plenty scenery and beautiful landscape .
Fishing was steady and frantic at time and the sea species 2017 started to flow . Cod , pollock and pouting in one little spot and then we geared up for deep sea fishing . Sending baits in 300 ft of water makes your line on your reel quickly disappear . There I manage a couple of inevitable dogfish .
Early afternoon we then focussed on the third and last spot of fishing , paddling with the receding tide we drifted there in no time . Whiting and now Spurdog making the grand total of 6 welcome species . Enjoy the video and tight lines all 2017 .
ETIVE 22 (1 of 1).jpg
ETIVE 24 (1 of 1).jpg
ETIVE 14 (1 of 1).jpg
ETIVE 19 (1 of 1).jpg
ETIVE 6 (1 of 1).jpg
ETIVE 15 (1 of 1).jpg

·
Registered
561 Posts
cracking day on the water bud
and some fish to kick off the year can't ask for much more

1 - 5 of 5 Posts