World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Guys. i have a trip planned for this weekend with some guys from my work. our plan is to set up camp at the windsock. however the weather forecast is for some pretty strong westerlys. does anyone know of an alternative camping spot which may be a bit more sheltered. it needs to have room for 2 or 3 tents????

Any advice greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Face the tents East!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on that mark, tide is more of a factor than weather!

but if your struggling for shelter anywhere on the north shore
yeah theres quite a current there i've fished it once before. when you say the north shore do you mean between connel and bowawe. i've fished flat rock a few times but
nowhere in between :unsure: can you give some directions to any marks. i think we might check out a few marks before deciding where to go.

cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi Guys. i have a trip planned for this weekend with some guys from my work. our plan is to set up camp at the windsock. however the weather forecast is for some pretty strong westerlys. does anyone know of an alternative camping spot which may be a bit more sheltered. it needs to have room for 2 or 3 tents????

Any advice greatly appreciated.
try the campsite in benderloch. if u camp at the top ov the site its well sheltered.:secret:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts