World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one been up to etive in last few weeks and had a good catch as on my last two visits with codhunter ive had a dogfish and he had small codling that was fishing from Bonawe Quarry and on my first visit i left my rucksack with all my gear in it which was worse than the blank itself, has anyonee fished past the gates at end off quarry as they were shut last time, any help i would be grateful cos i keep on hearing Etive being brought up but it just hasnt worked for us yet also one other query has anyone fished at balluhullish and any marks that has worked for them . thanx
Seahunter :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tanx for your reply mate how far along past the gate did you go for the mark could you tell me the mark? as i long to catch spurdog was up loch a line last weekend had a conger of only 4 lbs and 2 thorneys best around 3and a half lbs and 3 dogfish but no spur . thanx again
p.s was it mackeral you used

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hi m8

Its about 400 mts past the gate, you fish on a rocky outcrop between 2 small bays, you will see the ropes from the mussel farms below the outcrop....if I remember rightly thr is an old blue rope hanging from a tree, some 1 has made a swing for the kids, thr is also the remains from some messy blighters fire thr :(

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...rchp=newsearch.srf&dn=766&ax=202555&ay=733705

I think its about here on the map

Bait was mackerel and squid

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx very much mate youve helped out alot , i will give it a go in the hope of a spur or 2 . thanx again
Seahunter :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts