World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed up to Loch Fyne today with ken-r to use up the Ragworm we had left over from yesterday. We headed up to a flattie mark i know and when we arrived at 10.30am it was perfect, Flat calm sea and the tide was on its way in the Conditions looked spot on we thought :g: We fished till 5.30pm with 2 rods each and i managed a Flounder and a Plaice ( both Sm) Kenny sadly blanked. It was a strange day with us only getting a few bites each, Kenny even tried for Doggies but none showed.
On the way back we decided to have a go at the stone jetty at St Catherine's, The tide was just beginning to come in so we fished it from 6.30pm till 8.30pm. We had plenty of bites and got lots of Crabs!!! I got 1x Lsd and 2x Sm Codling and Kenny got a Lsd. This was the 1st time i had fished this mark...... I will return soon :)
Another good day out, Even though there wasn't to many fish about.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
That marks too hit and miss, not worth the drive unless you really fancy a shot at a decent flattie, and even at that the stamp has been going downhill...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That marks too hit and miss, not worth the drive unless you really fancy a shot at a decent flattie, and even at that the stamp has been going downhill...
I know m8, can't work it out!!! Same as usual nothing for ages then a few bites and a couple of fish then nowt :g: :g:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts