World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went up to the old stone pier just before the bistro with a few club members. started fishing at 10 am, first cast a doggy in 10 mins,next was me,another doggy.after that it was flounders, the smallest cod in the sea..smaller than a fish finger then two giant star fish and crabs.fish came back on just as we were getting ready to leave.
a open boat with about four anglers in it came up beside us wondered if any one on the forum was on it.nae drink all day since i was driving(bummer).
windy but sunny, greatt day oot.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
went up to the old stone pier just before the bistro with a few club members. started fishing at 10 am, first cast a doggy in 10 mins,next was me,another doggy.after that it was flounders, the smallest cod in the sea..smaller than a fish finger then two giant star fish and crabs.fish came back on just as we were getting ready to leave.
a open boat with about four anglers in it came up beside us wondered if any one on the forum was on it.nae drink all day since i was driving(bummer).
windy but sunny, greatt day oot.
always good to get away though never had a lot from fyne but it seems to be fishing well last week:clap3:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts