World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Guys

Not long back my hols and fancy going fishing as I've not been in a few weeks. Might just hit Greenock as its not too far away but I think the extra 30mins or so to Loch Long might be worth it for a quick midweek macky bash

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Dougy forgot to add its me and DaddyP (my chauffaur :laugh:) will be driving but we're both working tomorrow so don't want to be out all night

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Look at the reports from Greenock lately and see what has been caught, some nice pollock, but it all depends on what you want. Check the tide times as well as this might affect your decision.
cheers
Dougy

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do Doug. If me n Paddy are going down Greenock I'll give you a shout if you fancy wetting a line

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Weather dependent I am heading out tonight anyway but do drop me a PM. I am probably going to the same place I met you and Paddy before for some pollock and hopefully some mackerel for the freezer.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Loch long here we come! felt like getting out of the city for a bit instead of making chit chat with the junies amusing as they are!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Paddy 3

Jollie 2

Midgies 1000000000000000000000000000000000000

Was unbearable! i had shorts on that made it worse! Stayed on the rocks for about an hour then headed couldny hack it any more!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We left the Skin So Soft at home I'm afraid. The only thing Paddy had in the car was Oust air freshener. Needless to say it didn't work :laugh:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
688 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
garlic mate, i foung that when i live in cyprus if i had gerlic then the mozzies would not come near me saying that nor would the wife.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll keep that in mind mate I'll try anything. They don't bite me though thats the thing the just seriously do my nut in. Really made last night unbearable

Think I'll make a Garlic-Skin So Soft cocktail and invest in a hat for next time :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts