World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Afew of my m8 are coming up loch long, maybe hire a boat. Is there any good shore marks where we might land Afew smooth hounds or bull huss. Any advice will be appreciated cheers lads in advance. Or do you reckon we better off going to Portpatrick and fishing on charter boat and Afew shore marks. Weather permitting be the 23rd June

·
Registered
826 Posts
def. portpatrick,m.o.g.area,Loch Long and Clyde sea lochs plundered years ago and never recovered not worth the journey,lots more scope Mull of Galloway,plenty shore marks lots of info on here.jim

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
def. portpatrick,m.o.g.area,Loch Long and Clyde sea lochs plundered years ago and never recovered not worth the journey,lots more scope Mull of Galloway,plenty shore marks lots of info on here.jim
A
Portpatrick for me by a distance.
any information on Afew marks and a number for agood skipper be grateful if couldn't pm me any information. Plus Afew of us coming in camper van and Afew camping any camp sites.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim any marks you could PM be grate ful and they'll all be left the way we find them.

·
Registered
826 Posts
not been down that way for a while byker,but if you check this you will find lots of info www.stranraer.org/seafishing all the marks shown here are pretty popular.Check posts on wsf for luce bay and you should find all the info you need,go also to :ON YER MARKS website for boat fishing.West Tarbert for camping if still available easy walk to rock marks.hope this helps,good fishing.jim

·
Registered
640 Posts
Contact Steve Stringer on Lucky Dip 11 out of Portpatrick, he has a Facebook page. Plenty of marks on the west side of the MOG for good pollock and wrasse fishing.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Contact Steve Stringer on Lucky Dip 11 out of Portpatrick, he has a Facebook page. Plenty of marks on the west side of the MOG for good pollock and wrasse fishing.
Aye my m8 was on his boat Afew month ago, says he's atop skipper and really nice bloke Togo with it. Thanks a lot lads and if any of you's need any help around Northumberland be more the welcome to help you guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts