World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Any info on the east side of Loch Long? A colleague at work said there are mackerel, coalies etc along the loch that you can spin for from the shore! He suggests south of Arrichor (sp).

Please add any info. I'm off in 3.5 hours! Yesssss.

:D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers BigD

Might check that out (although the tide will be low so I might have a wait on my hands)! Let you know what the score is tomorrow.

Just checked the map –*where did you park and how did you get to the rocks?
Cheers

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
lol we parked on a grassy bit next to the road, as to getting to it...it was a case of shanksy pony m8....we walked :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

Fished south of Arrochar for a couple of hours last night. Nothing, not even a bite. I was fishing at low water however i'm told it is very deep close in so i'm not sure if i was doing something wrong or not! Might still be a bit early for mackerel. Fished with a wee spinner and powerbait pilchard.

On the plus side it was a cracking evening weather wise. On the down side I was outfished by a heron stationed at the next mark down! Bah.
;)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Spurhound

At the risk of exposing my newness to this site, how do you PM? I'd definately be up for the extra mileage if it might produce some fish.

Sounds good.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Blenny said:
Hi

Fished south of Arrochar for a couple of hours last night. Nothing, not even a bite. I was fishing at low water however i'm told it is very deep close in so i'm not sure if i was doing something wrong or not! Might still be a bit early for mackerel. Fished with a wee spinner and powerbait pilchard.

On the plus side it was a cracking evening weather wise. On the down side I was outfished by a heron stationed at the next mark down! Bah.
;)
was fishing up scotland last week {whitthorn} there were no mackeral showing at all

·
Registered
59 Posts
just back into sea fishing, woukld appreciate any info on Loch Fynne, fished it two weeks ago at Furnace . Caught one Mackerel. Looking for tips and venues to fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts