World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
sorry kev away to gay pari for a long weekend at euro disney we the gran sons , hope you all have a good weekend and tight lines the fox:punk:

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry kev away to gay pari for a long weekend at euro disney we the gran sons , hope you all have a good weekend and tight lines the fox:punk:
Shame you can make it mate.... big cash prizes and lots of tackle to be won.

·
Registered
158 Posts
would the competion be fishable due to the algae problem theres rumours that loch ryan wont be fishable for at least a year?will defo be down to win it lol:fishing1::bleh:

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would the competion be fishable due to the algae problem theres rumours that loch ryan wont be fishable for at least a year?will defo be down to win it lol:fishing1::bleh:
Good to see your coming mate

The association will have a meeting nearer the time to discuss the options and possibly have a small match on the venues to see if its worth sticking with the venues.... if not...... the venues will be shifted to a more suitable ground that will more likely produce fish.
Regardless of the amount of fish caught... the prizes will be well worth it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good to see your coming mate

The association will have a meeting nearer the time to discuss the options and possibly have a small match on the venues to see if its worth sticking with the venues.... if not...... the venues will be shifted to a more suitable ground that will more likely produce fish.
Regardless of the amount of fish caught... the prizes will be well worth it.
i have booked my peg and bed and breakfast fancy a change of scenery if they change venue will it be still pegged and with not knowing the area will new venue be easy to get to my bed and breakfast is the same owners as the pub you book in at. Thanks in advance for any info

·
Registered
158 Posts
no problem m8 can i send u a pm with my address for a pre bookin form? probibly need a few cheers and see ya soon

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have booked my peg and bed and breakfast fancy a change of scenery if they change venue will it be still pegged and with not knowing the area will new venue be easy to get to my bed and breakfast is the same owners as the pub you book in at. Thanks in advance for any info
Aye the venue will still be pegged mate... the BB must be owned by Andy and Angie????.. nice folk and up for a laugh
The commercial is some pub.... if you leave sober, theres something wrong.

·
Specimen Hunter
3,276 Posts
ehh...urm...you mean loads of prizes for you to win.lol..Fancy it myself but I wouldny like to show you how its done....lol
same here lol, kidding m8, wont be at this....gutted! but wont be in the uk :ph34r:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Aye the venue will still be pegged mate... the BB must be owned by Andy and Angie????.. nice folk and up for a laugh
The commercial is some pub.... if you leave sober, theres something wrong.
i thats right talked to angie on the phone hope its still open when first match is finished so i can have a few beers only chance i'll get with driving home after sundays match looking forward to the weekend hope to meet some of you

·
Registered
402 Posts
i phoned craig and give him our names did'nt fill any forms is that me pre booked dont want to turn up and not be able to fish

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry wrong name not craig i mean Eric
If Eric has said your entry was registered then it must be mate.. he's a good guy.

Hope the loch picks up or there may be a shift of venue.
I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
402 Posts
If Eric has said your entry was registered then it must be mate.. he's a good guy.

Hope the loch picks up or there may be a shift of venue.
I'll keep you posted
spot on pal i'll probably give him another ring just to make sure he took mine and my brothers names so hopefuly we are in

1 - 20 of 30 Posts