World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to loch ryan soon lads 1st time fishing there any tips rigs bait ect we are targeting conger on night and polllock and wrasse during the day do you spin for pollock are bait?

cheers lads :thumbs:

·
Registered
79 Posts
hello m8, hows trix. me and gaz use mussel and rag for the wrasse, we had loads last year bowt this time. hopefully get conger thru the nyt or nice bull huss. be good to get out again, never been out since we went to etive. dont forget plenty food for me to eat. lol:fishing1:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao aye rob a bought 1 of them fish selection things u had lol n aye a will bring plenty grub av got some pot noodles n soup lmao hope u like it :thumbs: i rekon 1st one out of me u n goz to catch a pollock or wrasse gets the pot of money

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
when you thinking of coming up robbie?

like robdog said rag or mussel will cover you and so will lug or some hardback crabs if you find any bud

·
Registered
79 Posts
are you heading up sat like colin m8 for a sesh . neva bin owt since etive so need to catch sum fish,s. we not headn up til bowt 1pm, itl take 3.5 hours to get there. lukn 4wad to it

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
goodluck fellas im working sat night or i would join yous

·
Registered
206 Posts
Alright guys hows it goin i,d liked to have made this 1 to but am at work sunday so ne joy for me but im supposed to be meeting gaz at the end ov the month for a sesh at loch ryan are you then to robdog .How you fixed for the end of the month colin gaz is gonna let me no nearer the time will be good to meet up again with you guy,s .

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
providing im off im game bud

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
pull a sickie lol

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts
could make it an AA meeting?

what you think!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Might come a run out on Sat night to see how you's are getting on, never know- i might persuade the missus to let me take a rod

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
al not make end of month lads, as off to quatar for a week. me and gaz goin porbeagle fishin the weeknd b4 so ne joy then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts