World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any info on the Loch Sheil area. In particular what baits work and spinning/lure marks

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Does anybody have any info on the Loch Sheil area. In particular what baits work and spinning/lure marks
loch sheil is fresh water and fly only,but if you head to towards Acharacle
and head for tioram castle theres a vast beach there in front of you.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
tell u the truth neither did i..

really depends on which way your going there,corran ferry youll pass a shed load of sea water before you get to loch sheil,corpach and branch off on the A861 youll pass loch moidart :) hope this helps

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
fancy trying tioram castle area,also take the metal detector and try along the silver road, if fishings slack kinda,

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
the only stuff like that i know of is the lost french gold at Arkaig :unsure: :)
best it stays lost then keeps the tourists coming and hopeing :blink:

thinking of a trip in may so you never know,

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
best it stays lost then keeps the tourists coming and hopeing :blink:

thinking of a trip in may so you never know,
hope the weather is kind,havent really made my mind up for may,after reading the reports on here ,its kinda hard to decide,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry my mistake for confusing you all esp. me!
What I really wanted to ask about was the area around Shiel Bridge. Having looked at the map properly I realise it is Loch Duich, Loch Alsh, Kyle Rhea and Glenelg Bay.
Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeh, trouble is cos' of my mistake everybody has looked and answered , but not the info I needed. Guess I had better re-post and ask the right questions this time!
Doh!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts