World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got back from my holiday up north yesterday afternoon to be informed we had arranged a boat trip to Sunart with details to get finalised that night, Sadly with a few late call offs we thought it was not going to happen :unsure: But after speaking to Andy Jackson, Myself, ken-r, Kenny-g and Geordie just decided to go anyway.
We arrived at his house for 9.30 am and the weather was fantastic, Flat calm loch, Blue sky and it was warm. It felt like May not March !!! We all looked forward to fish on the boat as with only 4 of us we had plenty of space:) :)
I have to say we had a cracking day we had 25x Spurdog to 9lb, 2x Thornies to 4lb, At least 100x Lsd's, A Pouting, A handful of Whiting and A Sm Pollack :) The rods were going all day, It was perfect !! Sadly no big Spurs showed but we all where quite happy, Geordie got the biggest one 9lb and i had 3, 7lb8oz, 7lb5oz and 5lb11oz. Both Kens did very well also, I reckon over the day Kenny-g did the best though :clap3: Myself and Geordie also put a Skate rod out each for most of the day but sadly the only knocks that we got were from the Lsd's... I will get one eventually !!!! Anyway, As usual Andy was fantastic, We got free soup, Tea , Coffee etc and he kept us out for 7 1/2 hrs :clap3: :clap3: You cant ask for better than that...... Thanks:)
Both Ken's took photo's today so i will get one of them to post them.

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts
nice report there mate...................nice to see you all had a great days fishing

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sounds like a cracking session well done boys.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
797 Posts
sound's like a great day out heading up there later in the year for a day's fishing hope we have as good a day as that

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Well done BMAC - Sunart on form is hard to beat !! :)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers guy's, It was a great day !! Lets hope they keep coming :)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a "wee" photo from the trip, Awaiting a few more. As you can see the weather was fab:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Just a "wee" photo from the trip, Awaiting a few more. As you can see the weather was fab:)
at last.....

someone who knows how to hold a spurdog properly,

not by the end of it's tail and the end of it's nose which causes internal damage by letting it's internal organs sag causing internal bleeding:yucky:

etive anglers please take note if you want to return a healthy fish to the water :)

i'm not having a pop at anyone, just trying to educate :kissing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts