World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well the wee cranky has put us in to full lockdown god knows when we will get out again. That last lockdown level 4 on boxing Day was nothing but a big scam the main route Kingsway through Dundee which I know a lot of you know as it's the only way to go fishing was none stop traffic going North and South yet you where not ment to leave your own area all she done was hype up about borders being closed to England. Anyway more to the point where have all the cod gone as no-one seems to be catching anymore.馃檨馃檨

Registered
Well the wee cranky has put us in to full lockdown god knows when we will get out again. That last lockdown level 4 on boxing Day was nothing but a big scam the main route Kingsway through Dundee which I know a lot of you know as it's the only way to go fishing was none stop traffic going North and South yet you where not ment to leave your own area all she done was hype up about borders being closed to England. Anyway more to the point where have all the cod gone as no-one seems to be catching anymore.馃檨馃檨
No, am catching mate........just not putting on here ! ;)

Registered
Having to watch what road your traveling on......know 2 different folk been stopped at Dobbies, and 60 quid for they're trouble !
Police claiming that's the border mark for Tayside in to Angus.
Stopping just randomly a think.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
hulltoon,the wee fat funny haired man appears to think what nicola sturgeon has done is a good idea and decided to eventually follow her lead,whats your thoughts on him? jim
They are all full of shxt

Registered
Discussion Starter #11

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Be traveling from one local authority to another..... apparently that's a no, no.
Have to make do with Riverside ma man.......
Unless I take my boat to the ferry and motor round to East Haven not traveling on roads then 馃檪馃檪 :rolleyes:

Reactions: scottpix

Registered
Can see the point if we were going fishing from a tier 4 area to a tier 1 area but if we are all tier 4 don`t see any reason why we cant just go anywhere.

Registered
馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩
I see your point penn6500, and as a sea angler I agree - however there are always eejits who would totally and utterly abuse any and all loopholes. So we get to suffer for their selfish short-sightedness.
Roll on May, hopefully.
I have a week off at the end of April, use it or lose it. I just hope I can go camping and fishing.
West Lothian yesterday, East Lothian today, Aberdeen next week, Dundee the week after. All for essential key work, and not able to do anything else/visit anyone. Weather permitting I'll take a photo of Stonehaven harbour whilst having lunch in my car. Again. :(

Registered
Can see the point if we were going fishing from a tier 4 area to a tier 1 area but if we are all tier 4 don`t see any reason why we cant just go anywhere.
I imagine it's so that any outbreaks of cases that occur during lockdown will be localised, instead of being spread across Scotland because one guy couldn't forego sea fishing for a month.

Registered
I see your point penn6500, and as a sea angler I agree - however there are always eejits who would totally and utterly abuse any and all loopholes. So we get to suffer for their selfish short-sightedness.
Roll on May, hopefully.
I have a week off at the end of April, use it or lose it. I just hope I can go camping and fishing.
West Lothian yesterday, East Lothian today, Aberdeen next week, Dundee the week after. All for essential key work, and not able to do anything else/visit anyone. Weather permitting I'll take a photo of Stonehaven harbour whilst having lunch in my car. Again. :(
Im not going until we can it was just a thought

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Going back to the start of this discussion no wonder corona is on the increase as said before I live on the Kingsway and it's like none stop traffic North and South even seen some idiot towing a caravan North last night what are the police doing absolutely Jack **** yet Christmas Eve going to the shops they pulled me over to say my windscreen was not fully demisted

Registered
Going back to the start of this discussion no wonder corona is on the increase as said before I live on the Kingsway and it's like none stop traffic North and South even seen some idiot towing a caravan North last night what are the police doing absolutely Jack **** yet Christmas Eve going to the shops they pulled me over to say my windscreen was not fully demisted
Aye.....have noticed that too.
Roads seem to be busy as f*ck !
Saw 2 camper vans out and about..... wherever they're going to.
Hardly seen a copper to be honest.... certainly not out the Monifieth/Carnoustie direction.
Every shop seems to be open too.....aye, EVERY shop. Car wash open too......thought this was supposed to be "lockdown".......of a kind.
Everything seems to be that confusing now..... can't do right for doing wrong !

Was out yesterday to wet a line....just here in Carnoustie, saw the coppers in the car park...... about the first I've seen of them....never gave me a 2nd glance !
Who knows............

1 - 20 of 43 Posts