World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had any joy around the london area yet i've heard its pretty quiet at the mo, was going to try hurst castle but had to give it a miss!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Dunce,

Where do you sea fish around the London area?

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usually hurst castle my parents live in the new forest so it kills two birds in one hit

·
Registered
557 Posts
The best fishing from London at the moment is Hastings Pier, 2 hrs drive from London. Fished 02.04 - Saturday. High tide 16.30, nip tide 1hr both sides. Fished 2 hooks dropper on lugworm. Cought 8 dicent size plase and several small fish - returned alive. If lucky there is bass around :)))

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi Dunce,

I've just twigged, do you mean the Loddon area around Southampton, rather than "London".

I've been sitting here reading your thread over and over again and becoming more confused?

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is london Drew mate, i live about five mins from the a316/m3 which is why i am going to be fishing the solent area plus my mother lives near that area. Am from Dorset originally so used to fish chesil,but unfortunatley moved to london so have to change fishing areas, hope this clears up any confusion.
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
12,591 Posts
Vlad said:
The best fishing from London at the moment is Hastings Pier, 2 hrs drive from London. Fished 02.04 - Saturday. High tide 16.30, nip tide 1hr both sides. Fished 2 hooks dropper on lugworm. Cought 8 dicent size plase and several small fish - returned alive. If lucky there is bass around :)))

What normally happens at Hasting pier then? I know there are issues down that way but I didnt realise it was touch and go wether you returned alive or not.... ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts