World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit of a cry for help here.

Single fishermen 48, own car, GSOH, sick of the "One trip stands", sharing boats with sea fishing "Virgins". Fed up with being contacted at the last moment to make up the numbers (Ahhh).

Has own rods (Penn tidecutter, Shakey uglystix X2, plus more), own reels (Shimano TLD 15, ABU 700, plus more). All tackle in good working order, and knows how to use it (Steady now).

WLTM a group of people (M&F) who go out boat fishing on a regular basis. A club would be preferred. Within reasonable distance of Swindon.

Joking aside. Any clubs out there, short of numbers, looking for a regular to go out on trips. You can PM me if you have any info. I suspect I'm not the only one.

Thanks Terry C.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am in the same boat as you (forgive the punn) Terry and in the same area.
Too many days/nights on the beach on me own being "a Larry" (as my sons would put it)
Surely this calls for a new "WLTM" forum :cry:

Steve
o2bbydc

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
the dorsetanglingbrigade are a good bunch of lads...oh and one ladess.ian and i are both members though have difficulty getting to them because of work and distance problems.
think many people are in a similar situation.i've met a few locals who sea fish,but it's not easy all being able to go at the same time,thus ending in sad loner fishing trips.anyone see me on bossington beach last night,no cos nobody else was there:blink: :)

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
I am in the same boat as you (forgive the punn) Terry and in the same area.
Too many days/nights on the beach on me own being "a Larry" (as my sons would put it)
Surely this calls for a new "WLTM" forum :cry:

Steve
o2bbydc

are you female with blonde hair,big tits,blue eyes,gsoh and go like a bunny...if so wltm:) :blink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
None of the above !!!!!!!
Missus says I have man boobs though. Not sure if that counts.

steve

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Sounds like he is desperate so you never know!! :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
John thought you were fishing this eve and I dont mean for men

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Yep sure am, still at work at the moment though! Finish at around 18.30 and my mate is picking me up from home at 19.00. Going to fish from the back of the campsite down by Chilling lane near Hill Head.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Told you isn't that a doggie or (dogging spot)?

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I sure hope so! :D Think the wind may play havoc with the fishing so I will need something to entertain me!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Good luck John,
Get your rod up mate and dangle your worm, you'll never know till you try.
The wind has dropped down this neck of the woods, but the rain clouds seem to be building up. Look forward to your report.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are you female with blonde hair,big tits,blue eyes,gsoh and go like a bunny...if so wltm:) :blink:
I've got blonde hair, big tits, blue eyes, gsoh, and go like a bunny.

But I also have a telescopic rod and a double sided reel at the base. Sorry.

Oh, and I know which side my "Bread is buttered", if you know what I mean.:sneaky2:

I knew this might not be such a good idea.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I've got blonde hair, big tits, blue eyes, gsoh, and go like a bunny.

But I also have a telescopic rod and a double sided reel at the base. Sorry.

Oh, and I know which side my "Bread is buttered", if you know what I mean.:sneaky2:

I knew this might not be such a good idea.

Dont blame you mate, I'v met them. Wouldn't look at them again though, prefer just fishing.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Originally Posted by Edgey
I have openly declared myself as an official Club Tart in the past, and that therefore I would fish for the home team whenever I could make it. As I rarely catch anything other than crabs and foul diseases, you don't have much to worry about.

Edgey
A fine one to talk, I found this from you in the Hampshire Hookers Post for the meet at Hayling

Have you been to the woods at chilling?

LOL
Ivor

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
Dont blame you mate, I'v met them. Wouldn't look at them again though, prefer just fishing.

look who'se the choosy one:bleh:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Originally Posted by Edgey
I have openly declared myself as an official Club Tart in the past, and that therefore I would fish for the home team whenever I could make it. As I rarely catch anything other than crabs and foul diseases, you don't have much to worry about.

Edgey
A fine one to talk, I found this from you in the Hampshire Hookers Post for the meet at Hayling

Have you been to the woods at chilling?

LOL
Ivor

Don't know where they are. Is the fishing good there?

Anyway it was only by becoming a Club Tart, that I found out that none of them looked anything like they described themselves. I was very disappointed: Blond, 25 years old, good figure, likes fishing, goes like a steam train was a typical description, and only one bit of it was true.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts