World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished long arm today with my mate Had 19 pollack to 2 1/2 lb lost just as many, all went back great sport on ultra light spinner, 2 dogs, 1 pout, seen a bass cruising past not 10 foot from my feet estimated 8-9 lb loads of mullet shoals.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
hi mate im new to the long arm, and need help lol. please help me, were u spinning for the polluck??where on the arm ??? please help me
kelvin

·
Registered
737 Posts
panda are they still issuing licences for the long arm if so how do you get them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
yep still licenses available.
to get 1 u need to go to corus sports club, which is down at abbotts close by main entrance to steelworks in port talbot
also take £46.50 and a passport photo with u

·
Registered
325 Posts
well done panda a good day out , no foolin' the spinning is picking up of the gower i havent been out many times yet cant wait!did you get my p.m. the other day?let me know if it works!

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
pandabear said:
Fished long arm today with my mate Had 19 pollack to 2 1/2 lb lost just as many, all went back great sport on ultra light spinner, 2 dogs, 1 pout, seen a bass cruising past not 10 foot from my feet estimated 8-9 lb loads of mullet shoals.
Hi went on arm sun had 7 species inc gars and wrasse.down each week after conger and while waiting for runs fish for anything else might be down sun its a **** up between arm and llangenith ,bass or mullet jumping sun cheers :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts