World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im back from holidays and need some fishing lol. Hows it fishing at the moment and have anyone had any good bass from there yet???

kelvin

·
Registered
246 Posts
Went down there for a mooch yesterday seen a fella catch a 7lb bass, also plenty of macky showing. Mullet everywhere jumpin' and ahollarin', also huge jelly fish floating about.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Going down long arm Sunday morning, 9ish, as a number of members have said it would be nice if we could recognise fellow members. How if we all wore red Carnations in our lapels and a rolled up copy of the western mail under our left arm.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'll try me best to get down there, it would be nice to put faces to names. I'll be driving the Pinkish Toyota Carina e and possibly wearing my Hawai shirt.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
marcus said:
i will get a permit and join u all soon... :cool:

hi lads might be down 2row after lunch conger dongering,etc :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry i didnt make it boys, i ended going out on the kayak with my brother down aberavon. All in all good days fishing over 30 macky( only kept 10). tryed live backing small macky for bass but no joy.

anyway how did u boys who went down there get off.

kelvin

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
kelvindavies11 said:
sorry i didnt make it boys, i ended going out on the kayak with my brother down aberavon. All in all good days fishing over 30 macky( only kept 10). tryed live backing small macky for bass but no joy.

anyway how did u boys who went down there get off.

kelvin

hi boys. went down sun eve,had 2 conger 15lb and 11lb huge mullet about !!!! :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
11LB MULLET COOL, awsome what was that taken on and where lol. i bet you over the moon mate, well done.

top marks go to brand.

kelvin

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey Brand, Yoo Daa Man. Did you get the Mullet on the float? Seen so many down there last week but they didn't seem interested.

·
Registered
9,090 Posts
Denzle said:
Hey Brand, Yoo Daa Man. Did you get the Mullet on the float? Seen so many down there last week but they didn't seem interested.

hi lads,sorry you is reading the sentence wrong!!! conger 15,11lb .........huge mullet about as well i mean .mind you these mullet are around 5--6 lb plus. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts