World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a long shot but I dont suppose there is anyone out there that has an ABU AMBASSADEUR ZOOM 3130 13foot beach caster that is surplus to requirments. I have just had an accident with the tip section and the shed door. I know its an old rod but really enjoy using it. If you havent just a tip section I would consider buying the whole rod. I hope somebody can help. Thanks in advance 4 any replies....

·
Banned
1,597 Posts
I know its a long shot but I dont suppose there is anyone out there that has an ABU AMBASSADEUR ZOOM 3130 13foot beach caster that is surplus to requirments. I have just had an accident with the tip section and the shed door. I know its an old rod but really enjoy using it. If you havent just a tip section I would consider buying the whole rod. I hope somebody can help. Thanks in advance 4 any replies....

House contents insurance covers this. "if you have any":secret:

I claimed on mine and had 2 Daiwa rods replaced:clap3:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
House contents insurance covers this. "if you have any":secret:

I claimed on mine and had 2 Daiwa rods replaced:clap3:
Cheers PuddleSplasher but even if I do make a claim I still wouldnt know where to get a replacment as it is such an old rod. On top of that I will have to pay the first £50 excess. Thanks all the same though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts