World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many will know I will shortly be mooring my boat which has always been trailered. I now have a problem:g: .
I need somewhere to store the trailer long term. I dont want to get rid of it because I will still be having the occasional tow away trip with it but I can not find anywhere to keep it.
Is there anywhere in the SE that has the space to keep it for me in return for a nominal payment or the occasional trip out on the boat?
The only place that I can find wants silly money (£300 per year) to stick it in some woodland behind his house:uhuh:
I have until about the middle to end of may to find somewhere and would be very grateful if someone on here could help.

·
Registered
617 Posts
As many will know I will shortly be mooring my boat which has always been trailered. I now have a problem:g: .
I need somewhere to store the trailer long term. I dont want to get rid of it because I will still be having the occasional tow away trip with it but I can not find anywhere to keep it.
Is there anywhere in the SE that has the space to keep it for me in return for a nominal payment or the occasional trip out on the boat?
The only place that I can find wants silly money (£300 per year) to stick it in some woodland behind his house:uhuh:
I have until about the middle to end of may to find somewhere and would be very grateful if someone on here could help.
i've got plenty of room to put it for free

1 - 4 of 4 Posts